Me! Me! Me!
Who like Seafood Curry Laksa???
Me! Me! Me!
Regret to inform all my like consist of high calories and fat!
One plate of nasi lemak itself is 644 calories which is also equivalent to three bowls of plain white rice. Then if added the fried chicken? Please add another 290 calories to that 644 calories. Please do your own math to it! isk isk isk isk ...and more sad story...if you add teh tarik to go along with your nasi lemak ayam? Please add another 83 calories to it.
After eat, an OL aka Office Lady like me...will stick my big fat ass to the chair to do my work. Only lift it up when there is urge to go to the bathroom. When busy or rushing for something....just hold the urge because the work comes first! Imagine how long the time spend at work from 9:00am to at least 7:00pm. This is the minimum hours!
The result to the calories and the constantly sitting.....
Well....I don't think I need to answer that.
- I usually run on my elevate treadmill for one hour. If don't have treadmill, you can always walk up and down stairs at home.
- Then I will perform a simple Pilates mix Yoga for 20 minutes.
- Do you think this is easy task??? Try it for yourself then you tell me....the thought of running for 1 hour is so easy if we are just talk about it. Well....try to walk the talk...then you know that feeling!
How to keep you determination strong?
- I normally turn on my favorite drama or Korean variety show while running on treadmill. This help for time to pass easily and distract me from looking at the time.
- While performing pilates and yoga, I will on loud music. Sorry cannot accept those soothing music for yoga or I fall asleep immediately. I am that kind of person who listen to rock music during Pilates and yoga. kekekekeke...as long as it boost up my spirit and keeps me happy and I continue what I am doing...why not?
Same goes when you are on strict healthy diet! Aisshhh...