It's time of the year for mooncakes, lanterns and Mid-Autumn Festival!
I don't really eat mooncakes because I always gotten the super sweet one all the time. Hate too sweet things. But when it comes for that mooncakes time of the year, I will be the most excited one. Why ? I don't even eat it ? I like all mooncakes box. They are so lovely design.
|Chef Gan Chee Keong with his new flavour of mooncakes|
Resorts World Genting are ready with varieties of mooncakes for its visitors to celebrate the mid-autumn festivals. Various flavours of mooncakes can be purchase at designated area in Resorts World Genting.
This year Resorts World Genting came out with new tempting flavour of mooncakes.
- Snow skin blueberry paste
- Green tea paste with black sesame jingsa
- Sweet corn paste with single yolk
- White pandan jade with buttermilk custard
- Dragon fruit lotus paste with coconut jingsa
- Pu Er lotus paste with mandaring orange jingsa
They still maintain the normal traditional all time favourite too.
- Low sugar white lotus paste
- Lotus paste with single yolk
- Lotus paste with double yolk
- Red Bean paste
- Green tea lotus paste
- Golden jade with single yolk
- Durian lotus paste
- Assorted Nuts "Ng Yan"
- White Lotus paste with black sesame yolk
- Single yolk with pu er lotus paste
Resorts World Genting , Mooncakes price start from RM19/- and every purchase of of four pieces of mooncakes comes with a free carrier mooncake box. You can also purchase God of Wealth cookies in a pack of two pieces. I heard Resorts World Genting is offering some great discount too. The more you purchase the more discount you can get. It can be up to 30% discount. Get more information of their awesome mooncakes here.
Where purchase delicious mooncakes in Genting Highlands ?
- Genting Palace (2nd Floor , Genting Grand Hotel)
- Good Friends Restaurant (Level 2, Maxims Hotel)
- Malaysian Food Street (T4, Sky Avenue)
- Garden Courtyard (T1, Sky Avenue)
- Grab and Win (Level 1, Sky Casino)
When you can buy Resorts World Genting Mooncakes ?
Its available from 19th August to 4th October 2017 between 12noon to 8pm.
If you are not up in Resorts World Genting, you can get the mooncakes down here in Kuala Lumpur from 11th - 29th September 2017. There are kiosk open from 11am to 4pm at Wisma Genting, Jalan Sultan Ismail , Kuala Lumpur near OneHub next to Resorts World Tours ticketing counter. They are daily except for weekends and public holiday.