Bought this last Saturday...so I decided to be more adventurous...ddeukbokki for dinner..hehehehehe..
My version of ddeukbokki based on whatever I have in my fridge...WTH
* put water in your frying pan
* add in anchovies and dried kelp
* once your soup boiled....scoop out anchovies and kelp
* add in korean chilli paste and chilli powder
* let it boil
* then add in mushrooms,capsicum,big sweet unions
* add in ddeuk
* season with salt and sugar to taste
* let it simmer....
the hard work....
my yummy ddeukbokki....WTH!!!
Me feel so awesome...!!!