Friday, July 18, 2014
PRINCESS'S COOK: BAKED HERBS POTATOES WITH ZUCHINI AND CHEESE
Its fasting month, very tempting for me to post the food photo.
Focus for those who are fasting.
You see no evil and hear no evil! kekekekeke (wicked laugh)
A simple recipe which I created for my breaking fast,single woman like me need this quick and simple dinner:
* Cut potatoes into wedge and boil it for a while to half cook then strain the water.
* lay out aluminum foil to your baking tray.
* Lay potatoes onto aluminum foil
* Add in cut zucchini and cherries tomatoes
* sprinkle in onion powder,black pepper, Italian herbs and salt to taste.
* shred Kraft cheddar cheese
* add in some olive oil
* baked for 15 minutes
Go and take shower and when you done.
Walahhhh!!!! dinner is served!
Oh!!! I can't believe I can be this creative!!!