My life at 20s and 30s was full of work and work and work. I left home before sunrise and back home when the sun down and it dark. My weekends was another work and work. When I did my MBA course while working like mad dog...even my stress level came out to my cheek. I don't even care much about my skin care or whatsoever at that time. All I know is work and work and study.
|so small and young face at age of 30s. miss this look... aishhhh look at that love dovey at the back...IMA so damn jealous!|
You see that brown polka dot size of five sen on my cheek???? Which woman wanna live their life with that kind of trademark to their cheek? isk isk isk...
I opt for laser. That was 6 years ago. I did it for 3 times with interval of 2 - 3 weeks each treatment at one of the clinic near Uptown. Every time after laser , I can see the redness due to bruises and look so ugly with scar before it dry up and fall and disappear. Healing process also took a bit of time and while healing it made me look so ugly. I still need to go to work though and many people were asking what happen to my face. So hateful!
The flawless face only after 2 months of treatment.Before that I suffer ugly bruises face.
I enjoy flawless skin only for 2 years when the pigmentation back up. This time come back like flower on my cheek. Instead of one full dot, I have one flower ring on my face. isk isk isk...
So now...explain??? I always pose my head that way to cover that flower on my skin. isk isk isk...its troublesome and heart sick when my skin not even flawless and always need to put extra coverage to one particular spot.
What causes Age Spots?
* Our skin has its owns mechanism to combat harmful UV rays from the sun, and produces melanin to protect itself. So when this melanin produced is focused in a group of small spots, this leads to the development of grey ,brown or black spot across the skin.
Quick production of melanin may also result in larger patches of concentrated melanin on the skin and this known as HYPERPIGMENTATION!
Mine was that brown spot. WTH! So damn ugly!
I was approached by Premier Aesthetic Clinic to experience their q- Switch Nd: YAG Laser treatment to at least lighten up my hyperpigmentation.
My worries for this treatment on how to continue my day to day life after doing the laser. From my previous treatment it will make my skin ugly with redness while healing. I was reassure by the consultant Kay Tan on my worry. I decide to give it a go!
1st - face cleanse
2nd - cover face with numb cream
3rd - The q-Switch Nd:YAG laser was done onto my skin where the doctor use the laser emits high energy light towards the affected area destroying unwanted skin cells which then allows skin to generate new cells to replace the old ones.
The laser is able to penetrate deeply without injuring the top layer of skin and also trigger the production of collagen and vital proteins which are essential for healthy and youthful skin.
How I feel during the procedure?
* painless and quick procedures
Is this treatment suitable to any skin type?
* YES! It suitable for all type of skin. In fact, it helps lighten up the uneven skin tones and also improve its complexion which will result to fairer and smoother skin.
How safe is q-Switch Nd:YAG laser?
This treatment is APPROVED by the FDA to treat a variety skin disorders.
This treatment may not suitable if :
* you have been prescribed roacutane in the last 6 months
* treatment area is infected or has dermatitis
* you have experienced abnormal wound healing or keloid scarring
* you are using light sensitizing medication
* prone to seizures triggered by light
Post treatment :
* no downtime is required for this treatment.
* unlike my previous treatment, I don't even experience any swelling, scarring or bruising nor any major side effects from this session.
Thank God! no need to hide my face. I just need to hideaway from direct sunlight!
Post - treatment care:
* avoid direct sunlight for at least 2 weeks.
* apply lots of sunblock
* don't use any skin care which have acidic ingredients
* apply vitamin A, C and A. I only apply Vitamin E
* Apply mask for skin hydration. I applied at least once everyday.
* Avoid using any whitening skin care products
Well, you unable to see the major results by just one treatment. For my skin conditions, I was adviced to at least go through 6 treatments.
Flower ring on my cheek still visible but lighten up a bit. I need to go thought another 5 treatment to make it disappear.
I was attended by a petite Dr Elaine Chong. Serious I was so jealous of her size. I look like a giant standing next to her. WTH!
Dr Elaine Chong graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree from Malacca Manipal Medical University.
She did her Certificate and later on her Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine from the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM).
Dr Elaine Chong is a life member of Society of Anti Ageing , Aesthetic and Regenrative Medicine (AAAM) and Malaysia Medical Association (MMA). She is also a member of the Malaysia Society of Aesthetic Medicine (MSAM)
If you interested to know more about beauty treatment, you can follow Dr Elaine ‘s blog here.
Premier Clinic Address :
31 , Jalan Wan Kadir 2, Taman Tun Dr Ismail 60000 Kuala Lumpur.
Operation Hours : Tuesday - Saturday : 10:00am - 7:00pm
Closed : Sunday / Monday / Public Holiday
40, Jalan Telawi , Bangsar Baru 59100 WP Kuala Lumpur
Operation Hours : Monday 2 – 7pm
Tuesday - Saturday : 10:00am - 7:00pm
Closed : Sunday / Public Holiday
Official Website : http://premier-clinic.com/
Official Facebook : http: www.facebook.com/premier.aesthetic
Treatment price : Start from RM900 per session and the price for other treatment please refer this link.