What are the scariest skin care problems?
As for me, Acne and Blemishes. I will try my best to care for my health and skin to avoid such a nightmare.
What causes Acne and Blemishes?
1. Touching the face regularly can cause skin breakout. Why? Our hand may not be clean and we don't know what kind of germs may stay on our face and skin.
2. Stress can be one of the factors for a skin condition. Do you know stressful people will end up with an increase in acne and get more inflamed? Inner peace and also a good night sleep can make a huge difference for your skin health too.
3. Not cleanse the skin properly may end up with acne and blemishes too. Why? The makeup residue may build-up and clogged the pores. Even if you don't apply make up the dirt and oil may end up build up skin problems. So make sure to make a habit to cleanse your face properly before sleep.
4. A start of the menstrual cycle could give you blemishes too. This is most common for all women. But I still find this is frustrating especially when I even look like a pufferfish during this time of the month due to water retention. I will try to take Vitamin B-6 every day and Calcium-Magnesium to regulate hormonal imbalance.
5. Hormonal imbalance can also cause acne and blemishes. A common sign of hormonal imbalances is an inconsistent, sporadic and irregular monthly cycle. I would advise you to visit a gynaecologist to run a test.
6.Change of weather or season could also effect to your skin. You can make some changes in your regular skincare routine if this is the case.
Well, there are many more to list down but I will stop here. Another way to avoid acne and blemishes is to include anti-acne skincare in your skincare routine. You don't need to wait until you have acne and blemishes to include this range in your skincare routine.
Since I usually develop acne and blemishes during my menstrual, so I include the anti-acne skincare one week before my cycle hit me. It helps a lot on that annoying painful zits from developing, though.
One of the anti-acne skincare worth to try is from Nuvit. I am a Nuvit sunscreen big fan and the anti-acne from them are equally good and suit my skin too.
Why I recommended Nuvit for Anti Acne skincare range?
I am a big fan of simple skincare routine. Nuvit anti-acne combat in 3 simple ways for acne control effect.
Nuvit anti-acne skincare has an exclusive ingredient, AC-PURE to target oily skin that prone to develop acne, scars and comedones.
Nuvit's AC Pure benefits and ingredients to the skin :
- regulates sebum production - AC Net
- improve keratinocytes metabolism - Salicylic acid
- soothes inflammation - witch hazel extract
- shrink pores - meadowsweet extract
- antibacterial - tea tree oil
I would say overall it provides total care of acne problems and result in making skin feel fresh, fine and supple.
Let me share with you my Nuvit anti-acne skincare routine.
1st Step (SPOT) Nuvit Acne & Blemishes Prevention Concentrate (Long-acting anti-acne agent)
It has zinc oxide, kaolin, Klamath lake and algae extract.
How Nuivt acne and blemishes prevention concentrate works :
- remove (closed comedones) whiteheads and (open comedones) blackheads,
- purifies and shrinks pores
- antibacterial and oil control properties
How to apply Nuvit Acne & Blemishes Prevention Concentrate?
Apply after cleansing the skin. Shake the bottle and then pour out the concentrates onto a palm then use a cotton swab to dip it. Why you need to use a cotton swab? You only apply the concentrate on the affected area. Recommended applying twice daily. One in the morning and evening.
Another way to apply Nuvit Acne & Blemishes Prevention Concentrate is to pour out the concentrate onto a cotton pad and place it on the affected area for 3 to 5 minutes twice or thrice a week. I use this way on my skin. Fast and less messy. Don't forget to shake before use.
Remember! this is the spot step, so please apply on the targetted area as mentioned.
2nd Step (Entire) Nuvit Acne Corrector Purifying Fluid (Oil Control Essential)
It has allantoin, hyaluronic acid and sweet myrrh.
How Nuvit Acne Corrector Purifying Fluid works?
- Oil control
- moisturises soothes and repairs skin
- regulates oil-water balance and reduce pores size
- antibacterial properties
- lightweight textures and fast absorbed
How to apply Nuvit Acne Corrector Purifying Fluid?
Well since this is the entire step, very simple just pour out a proper amount on your palm and dab the fluid on the entire face and pat gently for it to fully absorbed into the skin. Use twice daily - morning and evening.
3rd Step (Enhance) Nuvit Acne Purifying Gel (Acne Free Booster)
It has aloe vera, encapsulate vitamin c and peppermint essential oil.
How Nuvit Acne Purifying Gel work?
Although it mentioned immediate acne relief, acne would healing and anti-inflammation and scar removing in the description. As for myself who only have seasonal acne, will apply this in a small amount for the soothing purpose. especially on my T-zone and chin area which is an acne-prone area. I usually have inflammation in that particular area. On usual other days, I don't apply this since my skin will be back to normal.
How to apply Nuvit Acne Purifying Gel?
Squeeze out a proper amount on your palm and apply it on the acne or inflamed area. Apply this twice daily - morning and evening.
As I mentioned, my acne breaks during menstrual time. So I don't use the anti-acne skincare series regularly unless the time comes.
Just for your information, step one and two are suitable for acne-prone skin with open/closed comedones, large pores and oily skin. While step 3 is suitable for all types of inflamed acne.
Some of us tend to stick to one skincare series all the time without having the thought our skin condition will change from time to time due to external and internal factors. Don't hesitate to change your skincare to suit the skin condition rather than stay loyal to one skincare series.
As for me on usual days, I will use a brightening and hydration series since mine is the more dull type and dry at a certain area.
Don't neglect your skin and always use suitable skincare.
If you interested to know more information on Nuvit skincare please visit :
Nuvit Official website: NUViT – Your Exclusive Skin Dermatology
Nuvit Official Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/nuvitmy/
Nuvit Official Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/nuvitmy
For more product experience, please check out my YouTube video below. Don't forget to like and subscribe. Thank you!