Ok! I am back to my diary...need to record my journey before I forgotten.
Where is my Hong Kong and Macau story???
mmmm....coming coming coming..since I just came back from KK so this is fresh stories to tell.
I went to KK because my lil sis went there for working...so free room, ok!!!
Who wanna miss this out???
Definitely not going to let this fly away.
KK not that cheap place ok!
My sis went to work.... and this BIG sis went for traveling alone....so lucky me and poor my sis....got to continue working without exploring....not even once....what to do...you come here for work....kekekekeke
Total cost spent????
Shall I record it down here????
* I bought the MAS Deal ticket KUL- KK-KUL at RM303/- net inclusive travel insurance.
* LRT from office - KL Sentral - office RM4/-
* ERL KL Sentral - KLIA - KL Sentral RM70/-
* Cab fares KK airport to Hotel RM30/- only 15 minutes drive ok...
* Cab fares Hotel - Tanjung Aru Train - Hotel RM50 two way and each way only around 20 minutes
* Hotel - My sis co. sponsor
* Cab to KK airport from Hotel - my sis co. sponsor
* Day trip full day tour KK National Park , Botanical Garden, Poring Hot Spring and Raflesia Garden cost RM195/-
* Half Day trip North Borneo Train Trip cost RM290/-
* 2nd night spend for seafood dinner RM72/-
* 3rd night spend for seafood dinner RM52/-
THE DAMAGE OF ALL AND BURNING SMELL TO MY WALLET IS......
Oh Myyyyyyyy...... if I were to sponsor my own accommodation????
If I were to take that Mount KK climbing trip????
Whatever it is.....I feel bless and thankful because I have the chance to visit KK while I am still strong and young....muahahahaha so young!!!!
Back to KL...mmmmm...I need to go on very strict diet...
Excited face....first time take ERL to KLIA...ok... and alone...WTH!
walaaaaaaahhh....my sis left the access card at the reception and I have this big room all by myself on Thursday night...she came back late after her dinner with local dealer.
love the bathroom...
my second night dinner is after my long journey to National Park....went out for dinner
Awesome chilli crab
awesome fried squid
ginger steam red 'kerapu fish
ginger lala soup
finish it with young coconut water
then ...third night...my sis will be late because of her event work...so me end up pack the seafood back to hotel....
selecting the dead one for my dinner...OMG!!! Bless..
sorry if the photo below so small...I don't know what went wrong and I am lazy to upload again...so accept as it is...IMA very busy woman to do this again
WTH...we have this repeat photo too....I am trying to show you that chef is cooking my seafood dinner
here come the menu for final night in KK
dried chilli squid...ISSHHHH this photo upside down...whatever....don't bother to adjust this...IMA busy!!!
wet butter crab
satisfied customer and traveller face...kakakaka ...