Option 1 - tuk tuk price between USD13 - USD15
- From morning go on Grand tour visit Pre Rup, East Mebon, Ta Som, Neak Pean,Preah Khan,North Gate of Angkor Thom and finish with sunset
Option 2 - tuk tuk price between USD18 - USD20
- From morning visit Banteay Srei then go on grand tour Pre Rup, East Mebon, Ta Som, Neak Pean,Preah Khan,North Gate of Angkor Thom and finish with sunset.
My itinerary on Day 2 at Siem Reap :
- Wake up early at 4:00am to go out at 4:45am for sunrise at Angkor Wat
- Explore Angkor Wat in the morning
- Ta Promh
- Grand tour (Victory Gate, Pre Rup, East Mebon, Ta Som, Neak Pean,Preah Khan,North Gate of Angkor Thom )
- Banteay Srey
- Ta Som
- Bantey Kdei
Special interest focus tips :
1. If you interested to view sunrise - Angkor Wat or Srah Srang
2. Trees growing from temple ruins, you can visit - Ta Prohm (most famous for the Tomb Rider and Paramount paid USD10,000/ day for seven day for filming rent) , Banteay Kdei, Ta Som
3. If you interested in Giant Carvings of faces - visit Bayon, the gates of Angkor Thom, Banteay Kdei, Ta Prohm and Preah Khan.
4. Great carving details - Angkor Wat, Banteay Srey , Bayon , Bakong, Terrace of the Leper King
Below was my journey experienced and view through my camera lense...
Hope this couple have a lovely wedding!!!
I saw this kid learning how to draw...
That is not cow but buffalo..
Those kids was asking for money from me to buy food!
...while I took this photo ..I was surrounded by 3 more other kids asking for money...
Be strong Rina...be strong...you are not Wonder woman to help every child in Cambodia!
Oh God!!! I felt terrible....and I wish you born me with Mother Terresa big heart!
That kid may be thinking about her future...not able to go to school and barely survive with no money for food...heart sank!!!
Check out my sunrise photo at Angkor in my next post!