My mood swing seems to be worst since new year started. I tried my best to keep myself cool possible but still struggling to maintain my calmness.
I realise on the hormone change since I am at mid age crisis.
Yeah! sign is everywhere....
1. Notice crow feet at side of my eyes when I smile
2. Wrinkles everywhere
3. Small kid call you auntie instead of che che
4. People no longer call you leng lui but Moy Moy
5. metabolism rate getting lower and lower and no matter you control your diet and exercise until twisted leg.... you dont even loose 100gm or loose 1/4 inches from your waist.
6. Whole body pain just for small thing lifting
Anyway, here goes photos for previous week CNY holiday.
I try my luck on 1st Feb 2011... obviously ...not lucky enough.. otherwise I will be enjoying blogging from my penthouse in London
Beautiful garden @ Uncle house
More beautiful flowers
Orchids with background of Rice Fields inherritance from grandparent
Cam whore @ Uncle house ... ah! seriously my eyes is too small
Creative shot... me holding my car
A trip to inheritance Rubber plantation and my adventure begin here.... end up climbing the hills huhuhuhuh.... tiring
Look like a mushroom
More of rubber tree
Wow the jungle... there are rumours on legend of Pek Khun , name of giant snake in this jungle age more than 100 years. Sometime if unlucky the rubber tapper will see this snake.