* Grape tomatoes
* Green Apple
* Chilly oil sardines (you can replace with tuna chunks. I choose sardines because sardines has more benefits than tuna)
* Lemon juice
- energy, protein, lipid or fat, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sodium and zinc.
- as for vitamin includes thiamin,riboflavin, niacin,vitamin B6,folate, vitamin B12, A, D, E ad vitamin K.
- lots of fiber which helps clean thew systems and increases metabolism.
- contains mineral such as iron, zinc, copper, manganese, potassium
- Rich in vitamins A,B,C
- Calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium
- Vitamin C and anti oxidants
- strong antibacterial, antiviral, immune-boosting powers and mostly use as weight loss aid because lemon juice is a digestive and liver cleanser.
- Contains citric acid, magnesium, Vitamin C, bioflayonoid, pectin and limonene which promote immunity and help fight infection.
|Green apple, lemon, grape tomatoes image credit to google search|
Cut grape tomatoes into half and green apple peel and slices it with slicer, then throw all in salad bowl like that.
Add in sardines and lemon juice.
Since its for one person serving I added only one sardines fish.
Mixed all together and chill it into freezer for 5 minutes.
You can serve it as snack or if you want to make it into full meal such as lunch or dinner...
Can serve with quinoa or brown rice.
There you go simple healthy meal for busy woman. So easy and no cooking required!