* Grape tomatoes
* Green Apple
* Chilly oil sardines (you can replace with tuna chunks. I choose sardines because sardines has more benefits than tuna)
* Lemon juice
- energy, protein, lipid or fat, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sodium and zinc.
- as for vitamin includes thiamin,riboflavin, niacin,vitamin B6,folate, vitamin B12, A, D, E ad vitamin K.
- lots of fiber which helps clean thew systems and increases metabolism.
- contains mineral such as iron, zinc, copper, manganese, potassium
- Rich in vitamins A,B,C
- Calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium
- Vitamin C and anti oxidants
- strong antibacterial, antiviral, immune-boosting powers and mostly use as weight loss aid because lemon juice is a digestive and liver cleanser.
- Contains citric acid, magnesium, Vitamin C, bioflayonoid, pectin and limonene which promote immunity and help fight infection.
|Green apple, lemon, grape tomatoes image credit to google search|
Cut grape tomatoes into half and green apple peel and slices it with slicer, then throw all in salad bowl like that.