So...what to do in Langkawi for 3 days?
* Visit Night Market (location opposite Baron Hotel)
* Lunch at Kak Yan mixed Rice (not worth to shout out. The food is just average. We went there because my Third Sis would like to taste the spoon worm salad. This place is super pack with people and I just don't like it )
I even learn how Langkawi gots its name from this trip.
Lang means short for HeLANG which means Eagles (many eagles especially the brown one here in Langkawi)
Kawi is the name of brown stone which you can find many in Langkawi.
Budget for 3D/2N to langkawi
* Air Ticket - just look out for cheap airfare it can even cost you less than RM200/pax
* Hotel or Motel or hotel - don't need to be so grand expensive hotel. You will be staying out all day and back for good night sleep. Maybe you can get good place for less than RM160/night
* Car Rental - we book smaller car like Perodua Viva so it cost RM100/day
* Enterance fees and tours for 3 Days based on the itinerary given - cost us less than RM200/person
* Food and shopping RM300 ( I eat what ever I want and buy what ever I like)
Total approximately less than RM1,000/person (you can save more if you go with many people since you can share you accommodation cost and food cost.)
I am not sure about others traveling style who can even travel with RM300 for Langkawi. But this is my style of traveling. I always feel traveling is not about tighten your budget until you feel in misery while traveling. I believe be happy while traveling.