Embassy of XXXXX in Malaysia
No.XX, PXXXXXX SXXXX
Off Jalan TXX RXXXX
50450 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Attn : Mr SXXXXX NXXXXX
LETTER OF COMPLAINT ON HARDSHIP
Venue : In front of Hotel Continental , Jalan Ampang Kuala Lumpur
XXXXX Embassy Car : XX-XXX-DC - Black Color
XXXXX Embassy car driver : Mr MXXXX , IC number : XXXXXX 71 XXXX , Mobile number : 012 XXXXX
XXXXX Embassy Representative in the Car : YXXX SXXXXX Telephone number : XXXXXXXXX
I am writing this letter addressing to you because I don't have any other name to direct my complaint.
Reason of this letter to inform, the hardship causby the minor accident this morning with one of your embassy car and what I have gone through.
Accident occured this morning at 8:20am on 1st June 2012 when one of your Driver Mr MXXXX who is driving the car mentioned carelessly. He went on exit the 'T' junction in front of Intercontinental Hotel and damaged back of my car at the left hand side.
I am very dissapointed becasue he treated as if it is my wrong and straight away informed me he is in rush due to VIPs in the car late for meeting and were saying I am blocking his car. Whatever it is I need to lodged report for insurance claim.
Do you think by doing the police report this thing will ease the damaged??
Your driver is giving me so much work and hassle on his recklessness.
Please read below chronology and you will understand my pain and what I have gone through :
* 9:30am - I went to the nearest police station ,which is Police Station, Jalan Tun Razak to lodged the report on this accident. I waited for 1 hour before the police officer are not ready to entertain to my report.The whole mentally painstaking process took 1 1/2 hours of my working time. (bear in mind I am a paid salary employee in the company I am working) Subsequently , were told by the police office, I need to go to Traffice police station at Jalan Tun HS Lee.
* 11:00am drove all the way from Menara Citibank (place I am working) to Jalan Tun HS Lee. I received a 'good' unnecessary mentally lectured by the officer there because he told I should go straight to Jalan Tun HS Lee not the nearest police station. This is my first time handling such case. I have been driving for more than 12 years and this is my first time involve in accident.
* The office at the Traffic police station were saying I may not be able to get any single sen becasue this accident with embassy car and also its happened not in Federal Road but inside the 'building' since the accident right in front of the lobby.
* Appendix A - Attached my humbel drawings on the whole accident
* Appendix B - Attached photograph of my car damaged
How this accident affect my life :
* I lost half day of my earning today due to I spend half a day out of office to lodge a painstaking police report.
* My reputation at workplace has been tarnished.
* I am about to fork out my own cash for cost of repair on damage by your reckless driver
* I am about to loose my car which is the only transport to commute out of my house
* I may need to take unpaid leave to wait for my car to be repaired? One week ? Twoo weeks?
* Loss of my reputation at workplace becasue I have to be on absent for period of time for the car repair.
If your embassy driver think his carelessness is just a small matter,then shame on him!
His behaviour this morning handling such case is totally disgrace your embassy. I don't like his manner towards me. He was bold and proud and treated me as if I am invisible and just low life people.
Let me highlight to you , as much as the people in that big car , he is driving is VERY IMPORTANT people for the sake of your country, I play VERY IMPORTANT role for the company I work with, for my country as tax contributor, supporting my family and everything at my own way. So dotreat me with respect.
The 'minor accident' occurred this morning , affected my life badly with all the hassle I have gone through and about to go through soon. I am emotionally distress plus I am very worried to see my poor car damage of other people reckless driving.
What I need from you?
I am not seeking for monetary compensation from you because this will be such a hassle.
One request, for all the pain I have gone through and about to go through, please take action against your attitude problem driver! He need to feel the pain for his carelessness!
Thank you for your kind attention.